Continuing on my post about Faye & Melissa from The Secret Circle. Welcome to post two of what is obviously going to need to be an ongoing series:
Episode 4: Heather
Some questions are answered by Heather Barnes, but more are raised. Who cares about the parents & the past, what was going on with Faye & Melissa in this episode?
1. Melissa helps Faye open her locker with their new bound magic. What a helpful girl.
2. Faye tells Melissa how she really feels. “Look. I know you like this guy, but we both know it’s not going to last.” Oh? Why’s that I wonder?
3. Faye tries to show her support for Melissa & her beard, Nick. “The last thing I want is for you to think I was jealous of him.” The image below is what is referred to as “a knowing smile”
4. While making out with Nick, Melissa literally says Faye’s name. It may be because she can see her being attacked next door. Maybe. She does however push Nick off of herself to run to the window!
4. After the crazy incidents of the night, Melissa say to Faye, “I’m glad you’re alright.” With some touching. Nick glowers.
4. As any respectable girlfriend would, Faye says to Melissa, “Come on I’ll give you a ride home.”
Alright! Looks like we’re still going strong on Faye/Melissa front!